Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One week until Christmas

With guests gone, parties over, and appointments met; now I can post this.

I'm going to skip all of the time I looked for positions and didn't find anything I was qualified or that didn't fit me well.

I reached out to the UPS store. I couldn't find the Human resources department, so I sent it to general "contact us", hoping that they'll take care of it well. We'll see.

As far as new opportunities, I applied for a graphics designer position with Agora LLC, a financial firm. According to them, they're kind of a big deal. Typed up a new cover letter, which I'm getting better at, I think.... Only time will tell.

I'm really hoping someone takes me on as an intern or entry-level position. Christmas is coming up, which I'm sure will only make things MORE hectic. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment