Monday, December 3, 2012

UPS... more like ME PS

Got an email about "Doral, Inc is interested in your resume"
Turns out they're a yacht/boat manufacturer in Canada. That is less than helpful. Maybe if Donald Trump ever manages to sneak into the presidency, then I'd go elsewhere and be done with this silly country.

Other prospects include a base-level 3rd shift help-desk job in Timonium, and a "Student Services Assistant" in Arnold (Right across the Bay  Bridge). I'll think about the latter. I like helping people.

As for a position that I actually managed to fill out all of the "paper"work and red tape, UPS C++ Programmer. Also in Timonium, which isn't ideal, but UPS has great benefits, incentives, and they generally take care of their employees. Definitely not a bad place to work. We'll see how that goes.

Take care everyone! =]

Hrm... I just realized this is a public blog.... I hope no one untoward is reading this.... largely because I don't want anyone to be that bored.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charles. I wonder if a FB or twitter would have been easier. Although this is a very good way to keep track for yourself what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete