Sunday, December 2, 2012

Applied to John Hopkins University Apilcant Center

After a very lengthy process, I managed to create an account with the JHU website. Took me literally over an hour. But the position has been applied for. I even wrote up a cover letter (that took about 30 minutes of the hour). We'll see how that goes. My next plan is to check with Developement Services Group, Inc about this job and see if they'd be willing to hire a less-than-qualified applicant for a supporting role.... something more along the lines of an intern.

The last thing is this internship that I mentioned last time. It looks really cool, but it's kind far away and internships don't pay the bills. We'll see.

Edit: Hrm.... if I'm going to be updating frequently, maybe a twitter would have been better?

No comments:

Post a Comment