Monday, January 14, 2013

Fruitless

So, with the thing I made earlier, I found out the hard way that you have to save it in a special format to be able to go back and edit it further later. So, now I can't get back to it to work on it some more. I'll start over and get to something else, no biggie.

Nothing exciting as far as job searching goes. I had a let down earlier this week, though. I got a phone call with a promising message (on my voicemail) After calling the number back the next morning, I found out it was these guys: http://marketing-consultant.com/index.htm . Essentially, the run you through some bogus classes to "be in business for yourself" and then you can talk to people about how to handle their money. You're not quite a financial consultant or any kind of broker, it's a dumbed down version of that and in my opinion, it's two steps up from a pyramid scam..... so... yea.... bleck.

I reached out to a job tat I had applied for... to no avail, I guess I'll send out another call this morning.

Other than that I have had no successes. Nothing I found has the right level of need/qualification. One day my ship will come....

No comments:

Post a Comment